Our heated and air conditioned 25 room facility provides comfort for your pet and our trained staff ensures their safety.
Soft comfy bedding, soothing music, playtime, treats and belly rubs are included.
• Chemotherapy A special group of medications are used to treat cancer, allowing pets to live longer and enjoy a more comfortable life.
• Dental care Regular professional cleaning, polishing and fluoride treatments will keep your pets teeth in optimum condition.
• Immunization and wellness care The time and effort invested in wellness programs is beneficial for both pets and owners. Our wellness programs include comprehensive physical exam, internal parasite testing, heartworm and flea control and a vaccination program.
• Laboratory services We are able to process a variety of important tests quickly, allowing us the ability to diagnose and treat patients in a timely manner. Occasionally it may be necessary to send certain tests to outside reliable labs.
• Microchipping Injecting, under the skin, a small microchip with a unique 10 digit code provides pets lifelong identification that is safe and as easy as a vaccination.
• Pain management Veterinary patients feel pain as do people. Recognizing and alleviating pain in animals is the essence of good patient care.
X-rays help veterinarians evaluate muscular-skeletal, cardiovascular, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, reproductive and urinary systems. Radiographs are taken at our hospital and processed in minutes.
All patients are carefully screened by history, physical exam, and blood tests. Anesthetics are specifically tailored to the patient. Your pet will be monitored carefully while anesthetized with the assistance of an ekg and a pulse oximeter.
• Ultrasound Ultrasonic imaging has become an important diagnostic tool in veterinary medicine. It is a noninvasive procedure that provides the opportunity to visualize organs such as the kidneys, liver, heart, pancreas, adrenals, urinary bladder, and other structures. The animal is awake in either a standing or lying down position.